Branch Manager I
Being the Branch Manager is kind of like being Captain Kirk on the Enterprise… without the aliens and warp speed. Just like a starship captain allocates resources and crew to address a situation, you as the branch manager will guide and manage branch office and its employees to provide quality service to members in account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts. On a daily basis you’ll use your skills to solve problems within established policies and guidelines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations.
- Implement and monitor the budget for the branch.
- Apply and evaluate policies and procedures for the branch. Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to members.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan personal sales, and new accounts.
- Monitor key products and sales within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.