Do you like to teach? Wouldnít it be nice to help all of the people who are helping credit union members? You can do just that as a training coordinator. This position empowers you to help employees do their jobs better. As a Training Coordinator youíll plan and implement the credit unionís employee education and training programs that reflect the credit unionís strategic plan. Your ongoing employee development efforts help the credit union meet strategic priorities and maintain a high level of service to members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate and research available training methods and procedures to determine new or improved training methods as well as new and improved content materials.
- Administer the credit unionís training programs by personally creating and/or coordinating presentations and presenting programs.
- Assist department managers with employee development and create training activities for interactive participation.
- Evaluate outsourced programs and/or vendors to augment training internally. Coordinate and utilize external training programs and products that enhance the credit unionís training program.
- Assess the credit unionís training needs with input from managers, member satisfaction surveys, employee assessment surveys, and other appropriate sources.
- Conduct training sessions for most new credit union employees as well as seminars and workshops on new products, policies, and procedures for all staff.