Want a job that takes that creativity bottled up inside and puts it to good use? Then a position as a Marketing Specialist at a credit union is perfect for you! A Marketing Specialist assists in the development and implementation of the marketing plan for the credit union. This means you’ll help come up with fun ideas that express to the public how great your credit union is. You’ll also research cutting edge marketing trends within the industry and recommend new marketing strategies. A Marketing Specialist performs a bunch of creative and support duties related to the marketing function within the credit union.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the director of marketing and/or public relations manager with development and implementation of the overall marketing plan.
- Research industry trends and demographics in the field of membership and develop recommendations for products and services or marketing programs.
- Coordinate member surveys. Interact with members to research member needs. Analyze member feedback and report on results.
- Assist with development, implementation, and analysis of marketing promotions. Utilize a variety of computer applications in the design and implementation of marketing materials.
- Obtain and/or coordinate bids for all phases of the production of marketing materials, including typesetting, printing, binding, die cutting, foil stamping, direct mail, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts for the production of marketing materials.